Yes, I know... It's been a while since we have updated Webparts360 for SharePoint on premise but better late than never. We are glad and excited to announce that Webparts360 for SharePoint 2019 on premise is here and ready for use.
While SP2019 is all about bringing new communications capabilities to its on-premise customers, we are all focused on bring business functionalities into SP. That includes the ability to:
- surfacing business data (e.g. SQL data) into SharePoint
- re-using SharePoint groups and users to provide security context to data
- automate business workflows using SP credentials
- extending SP lists into SQL database to leverage on its performance
- build modern solutions that leverage on SP functions while connecting to LOB data
- build solutions that work both on SP on-premise and SP online.
So, if you have always enjoyed having the control over SharePoint, with Webparts360 - you can add business content into it - quickly and easily.